Saturday, May 21, 2011

Say Yes to the Dress

Oh, and I did. UPS delivered my dress yesterday afternoon. They sent me an email notice of its delivery, and I immediately called my mom to make sure she got it. God forbid, they deliver to my neighbor or some crazy cross dresser down the street. But it arrived safely in one piece.

After a family dinner celebrating my parent's big 6-0, (Happy birthday Mom and Dad), my mom and I swung by the house so I could try it on. I can't even explain how beautiful this dress is. The material is luxurious. All made in the good old US of A. The satin liner is so soft to the touch. And the Alencon lace is gorgeous. Really, I can't describe it. If you're at the wedding, I will not get offended if you ask to touch the dress. Just, keep it PG, I will be a married woman. ;) 

As a bonus, they sent a swag bag! What! A swag bag. That's right. A little tote filled with all sorts of fun goodies. I received 2 wedding magazines which cost like $6 each. Trust me, I buy them from to time. I also got an OPI polish, MSRP of $8ish. A couture dress stain remover kit. This little guy is nifty. It has 3 different systems for all sorts of stains. Any type of stain from blood to liquor to vomit to bacon. Everything! Love it. I just hope I don't have to use it, especially to remove vomit. Gross.


My favorite part about my dress, is that I can say its from NYC. So glam!


Colby Man - My little Ring Barer

Colby and Grandpa


1 comment:

  1. So happy you got the dress you wanted....I was hoping you would! You will be a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete