Friday, April 29, 2011

Final Draft

I am super excited to say that the invites are finished. Well, as far as the design. We still have to nail down a number to order, address the envelopes, lick, stamp, and mail them. But, the hard part is over! I met with Al and Connie yesterday to go over my changes. Connie sent me proofs today, and we have been emailing back and forth tweaking them little by little. I did get hung up on some of the details. I could not decide on the phrasing of the reception line. The original read, "Reception immediately following." I wasn't a fan. So I kept changing it from "Reception to follow," to "Reception following ceremony," to "Reception to follow ceremony," and a dozen others. I researched Google Images to see what others did. After debating with myself for like half an hour, I kept the original phrasing. No need for the word 'ceremony' but I needed a time. The reception is always after the ceremony, but its not always right afterwards. Yep, these are the things that a Bride-to-Be must worry about. Small, minuscule details that no one will ever notice. I love being a perfectionist. Damn, the Virgos.

No comments:

Post a Comment