Friday, June 10, 2011

Nightmare on Wed Street

Ok, so the wedding is on my mind 24/7. This is what I have done now; I need to get this done next; I'm waiting on a response from this person; etc. So, of course the wedding has permeated my sleep. Am I having wonderful dreams about me and Jon's first dance? Do I dream of the church doors opening and me and Dad walking down the aisle? No. I am having nightmares. Nightmares that wake me up in the middle of the night in a sweat. Nightmares about all the things that can go wrong. My favorite was the nightmare when all of my bridesmaids showed up in puffy white dresses covered in red hearts. FYI: I hate hearts. Last night, the stylist double booked, I forgot to order the bridesmaid's jewelry, and I never designed and ordered the favors. Not a good situation. I was running around some place (maybe a convention center? Love the randomness of dreams) searching frantically for a stylist. And of course cursing people left and right. Yep, I was a bridezilla. And the best part: I still have 92 days of sleepless nights. Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment