Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Date

Oh, you thought this was going to be about me and Jon's first date. Nope. This post is about my ring bearer and flower girl's first date. It was at the most romantic of locations, a bar in Mount Adams. Following our Ladies Day out at the art museum we had lunch at Longworth's. It gave Colby and Adrienne an opportunity to get to know one another. So freakin' cute!


Once we got them settled in, Colby took a liking to Adrienne and really just wanted to hold her hand. He is quite the flirt. But Adrienne was not having it.

Colby: "Hey pretty lady. What's going on?"
Adrienne: "OMG. Get me out of here!"
Adrienne started to warm up to Colby's flirtatious antics. She was falling for his charming moves and silly jokes.

Colby: "I think this must be heaven, because I see an angel sitting before me."
Adrienne: "Oh, stop it. You're making me blush."

Colby was happy as a ham with the way the date was going. Adrienne just couldn't take her eyes off of him.

So that is how Colby and Adrienne's first date went. Nobody tell Aaron about this. As a father of a daughter, he has prohibited Adrienne from ever dating.

I am so excited to see these two in a tux and a dress in September. We're not too worried about whether or not they'll make it down the aisle. Besides who can predict how two 1 1/2 year olds will act? We just want to see them all dressed up in their fancy clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh!!!! They are darling!!! I bet you guys had a blast, and I bet they'll have a blast at the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete